Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Last Soccer Game

Saturday was the kids' last soccer game. They both really liked playing and have both grown so much because of it. Jacob coached both of Kelly and Austin's teams but was not able to help coach Austin's last game since both teams were playing at the same time.

I was so proud of Austin. I was afraid when he started that he would not want to get in there and play. But every game he went in there and surprised me. So far he wants to play again next year and I can't wait to watch him grow stronger and keep improving!








Kelly loved playing soccer. This was her second season and I don't think it will be her last. She did well and even enjoyed playing goalie. Unlike Austin she had practice every week as well as a game on Saturdays. A lot of her team she knew from school and I loved watching her play with her friends!









No comments:

Post a Comment