Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Austin's 5th Birthday!

I can't believe our little bubba boy is already 5!

The time has gone by way too fast!

We started off Austin's celebration a day early. He celebrated with cupcakes at school and Grandma and Grandpa let him open his gifts from them a day early. Even though they were not here they were able to watch him on the ipad! Thank goodness for technology!



This year we had his party at McDonald's. I felt like I was cheating, but I was still able to decorate and the kids had a blast playing!


He was so excited to get Rubble! He has been wanting him for a long time. 


 After letting the kids play for a bit, Jacob gathered them all together so they could eat their Happy Meals.


Then it was time for more fun!





 I was super excited that all the kids stopped playing long enough so I could get a group picture!


Austin's BFF Jackson


Even Rubble got in on the celebration!


I did my best to turn their cake into a Paw Patrol cake. Austin was happy with it, and it was yummy too!





 I have to say the party was a big success! A lot of his class came and everyone had a great time! 



Happy Birthday Bubba Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment