Friday, March 22, 2013

Catch up post

We got a new computer so I have missed somethings that we have done.

3/2/13 Grandma came over and made donuts out of biscuits with the kids.  This is something that she did with Jacob when he was little. The kids were so excited to do something that Daddy used to do!  I'm sure it brought back lots of memories for Grandma too.  

My kids love to help in the kitchen!







3/5/13 For my birthday the kids went back into the kitchen, but this time with Daddy to help make me a birthday cake!  It was so cute to watch the three of them.  







They did a great job on the cake, best chocolate cake I have ever had! 

3/9/13 We also took the kids to another Lowe's Build and Grow.  This time they made Monster Mutt.  They both looked super cute in their aprons :) 





This time Austin helped more and did a great job with the hammer!




No comments:

Post a Comment