Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Jacob's Graduation

So, the day finally came and Jacob is now finished with school! 



I'm not even sure how to begin to say how proud I am of him. He went to work full time, school full time, and did it all so that the kids and I didn't feel the effects of it. There were a lot of 2 AM mornings for him, but Jacob did all of that and still got honors! There were 576 students in the Robinson College of Business, 136 of them were honor students and Jacob was one of them! 




The kids' were so happy to watch Daddy graduate! I love that they got to be a part of this and will be able to look back at pictures and know that they are a big part of why Daddy did this!



I can't imagine how his parents felt! I know I teared up when I spotted him the first time.  






I was so thankful that the man who hates 
taking pictures let us take some!!!

The Graduate


Proud Parents



These two love their Daddy


I can't say it enough, I am so proud of every thing you have done! I am so blessed that you came into my life and our kids could not have a better role model than you! I love you more than you will ever know! 


After graduation Jacob gave this to me


Here is the video of his graduation: http://vimeo.com/94851491
You can see him at: 31:50 and 1:01:44

No comments:

Post a Comment