Thursday, April 24, 2014

Austin's 4th Year

Austin’s 4th Year


Favorites:
Food- pizza, popcorn, bananas
Restaurant- Pizza Hut and Carrabba's
Color- green
Show- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, Batman (1960’s), and Caillou
Animal- Lion
Song- Batman theme song

Weight-add after dr. appointment
Height-add after dr. appointment

When he grows up he wants to be a Police Man and a Daddy



*Loves Batman
*Knows how to spell his name and his address
*Loves to cuddle and give tons of hugs and kisses
*His best friend is Kelly
*Wants Giada to be his girlfriend
*Loves to be tickled
*If he is dressed as Batman and you call him Austin, he gets very offended you didn’t call him Batman



Things I love to hear him say:

“Told ya!”
“That’s what my talk ’n bout”
“Delicious”




Favorite memories:

Grandpa and Grandma’s favorite memory- He always has to tell a knock knock joke before he hangs up the phone.






Daddy’s favorite memory- At the dinner table Austin said “Kelly you’re not my boss!” So I asked him what he would do if I made her his boss. He answered “I would piss you off.”



Mommy’s favorite memory- Putting him to bed he always asks for lots of kisses all over his face and more and more hugs. On Halloween he had to tell everyone “I’m Batman!”

No comments:

Post a Comment