Monday, May 13, 2013

Mommy's Day 2013

My Mother's day weekend started on Friday with a surprise visit from Grandma!  Austin and I were so excited to see her. She gave me a beautiful necklace with silhouette of a mom and child on it which I thought was neat because I made her silhouettes of the kids for part of her gift. 



At school Kelly helped plant me some flowers.  She was so proud!


 
On Mommy's Day I woke up to kisses and hugs and the cutest little kids saying "Happy Mother's Day!" over and over, I loved it!  I have just gotten back into reading recently and the Twilight saga books was what I read first, so I got all the movies as an early Mother's Day gift.  I also got a pair of Coach flip flops that I have had my eye on.  

They always pick out the best cards!





The kids decided to take me to Cracker Barrel for brunch.




 Love these two!


 After brunch we went to have some fun at Six Flags.  It was the perfect day filled with lots of fun and lots of laughs! 




Thank you to my hubby and my babies for making me feel so loved.  Being a Mommy is the best thing that I could ever be and I am so glad that God chose me to be your Mommy!  I love you both more than words!



No comments:

Post a Comment