Tuesday, November 20, 2012

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree!

Today I decorated the tree with my two little helpers!



It has been so much fun getting ready for the Holidays this year with Austin starting to catch on to everything and Kelly remembering from last year.  To see the twinkle in their eyes really puts the kid magic back into Christmas.

We got a new tree this year and I just love it! 

Our finished product


Our new tree topper I made

I love how almost every ornament has a memory or special meaning attached to it and so does Kelly.  This year with every one she put on the tree she would ask excitedly, "Do you remember this one?" and then would ask me to tell her about that ornament.



And the finishing touch are the snowflakes that Jacob's Mom gave us that his Grandmother made, that we will one day give to Kelly and Austin to put on their trees.


Tomorrow we tackle the outside :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment